I built this site about a year ago, and since then, I have heard from many of you who have resonated with my messages and my approach to my work. Some of you have signed up for my newsletter. Others have downloaded my free intro to mindfulness kit. Others have reached out to me directly. Thank you *all* for your validation that my message is important and resonating with you. Pretty much as soon as I launched this website, though, I got involved with a project that took my attention away from my private practice. So I haven’t been able to blog, collaborate, and invest in Focus and Thrive.
Well, all that’s about to change.
This week, I was handed an opportunity. While some would call it “crisis”, I prefer “opportunity. In any event, I now have the opportunity to come back to Focus and Thrive and kindle the work I started here about a year ago.
I’m excited to begin some conversations with all of you to see what we can do together!
What’s coming next?
So watch this space for more messages from me in the near future. Here are some highlights of what you can expect:
- An exciting retreat series, including one in Tuscany (!)
- Free group mindfulness practice /Q&A sessions, offered virtually via video and/or phone calls
- Online coaching packages, including weekly habit coaching and one-time goal consultations
- and more!
I also have plans to go into the studio soon to record some guided meditations designed to help you accomplish specific goals, such as:
- Relaxing and falling asleep
- Managing stress
- Setting goals at the beginning of the day
- Using mindfulness to make difficult decisions
- Using mindfulness to develop your intuition